Last weekend we went to a party at a friend's house and little Zeth was just having a ball climbing up & down their stairs. He miscalculated and tumbled down the steps giving his nose a healthy carpet-burn. After a quick hug to calm his spinning head, he was back at it. Like a typical boy, he was quick to forget his painful ordeal and he fell down the steps two additional times. He has a very cute scab on his nose that doesn't seem to bother him one bit.
I snapped a bunch of pictures of his cute little scabbed up nose and just can't decide between them so here he is in slow motion. :)




This poor kid has to really work hard for his teeth. He went through another round of misery with an ear infection last week and is on antibiotics again but hasn't popped any new teeth to the surface still. I don't remember when he got his last ones out. Hopefully he won't have a repeat ear episode like last summer while we're in Tahiti later this month for my bro-in-law's wedding. Can't believe he's barely 18-months and will already be going to Tahiti for the second time. Gotta love family events.
Zana & Zeth love to play together. Their latest trick is doing tandem somersaults. It just makes me giggle to watch them go at it with reckless abandon. Zeth is learning so much from his big sister. She taught him how to make these enormous cheeky grins. You can see him working on it in one of the photos above. He is a little kissing machine these days too. Constantly sharing his love with everyone. Such the lady killer.
2 comments:
Hey Kim love your family blog. I didn't know you had one until I found on facebook. Love your kids they are so adorable. Your daughter Anavai is so beautiful and your little boy so cute. You guys are just having such a fun time in Hawaii I wish we could live there. We sure miss the island. Here is my family blog www.la-joie-de-vivre-mw.blogspot.com.
I love reading your comments. Look at those big eyes and eye lashes on "Zeth"! Both of your children are beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of the stories and photos. Have a great Tahiti trip!
Post a Comment