Hi, just checking in. Had a cute moment with Zeth last night. I was quizzing Zana on multiplication problems and presented her with 'Two times twenty' when she didn't respond right away, Zeth blurted out 'Fourty'. I was stunned - apparently he has been really paying attention to Zana's homework recently. But just as I was trying to calm my overexcited self, I asked him the same equasion again and his reply was 'Thirteen.' OK, so it was just a really random coincidence but a really amazing one too.
Then around 4:00a this morning, Zeth comes walking in our room holding his bottle and very quietly stood beside my bed right in my face until I was conscious enough to ask him, 'What's up?' His reply, 'Frogs.' 'Frogs? I asked.' 'Frogs say ribbit.' It was then I realized the bottle he was holding has frogs on it so he was actually not totally trippin but it was his very subtle & creative way of asking if he could have a fresh bottle and curl up in bed with us. Such a cutie.
1 comment:
That is so funny! Frogs say ribbit...lol :P
Post a Comment