My sweet twin sista KP (3-weeks younger and more Tongan looking than I) just brought me a sack-o-love today. She said it's because it's Wednesday. I love Wednesdays. I feel like grabbing a knife, sitting down under a tree on a grassy lawn and making a gigantic orange sticky mess of myself. This is the best season of the year. Mango season that is.
When it comes to mangos, I'm a selfish greedy Smeegle. Precious... my precious. If someone were to come by my desk and ask for one right now, it would be a true test of my character to see if I were willing to share or not.
I will share with my family for sure (part of the reason for this post is so that my family is aware of the impending mele will hold me to sharing with them so I don't end up hiding in the garden with my sack of gold like an ogre sucking them clean). Oh yes, they are THAT good.
I also look forward to having mango smoothies for the next few mornings with whatever scraps make it to the freezer. :)
4 comments:
Those are beautiful mangos! I love all the colors. And boy, my mouth is watering like MAD right now...
What about sharing the love? Hmmm?
When it comes to mangos, I'm a selfish greedy Smeegle. Precious... my precious. If someone were to come by my desk and ask for one right now, it would be a true test of my character to see if I were willing to share or not.
I will share with my family for sure (part of the reason for this post is so that my family is aware of the impending mele will hold me to sharing with them so I don't end up hiding in the garden with my sack of gold like an ogre sucking them clean). Oh yes, they are THAT good.
I also look forward to having mango smoothies for the next few mornings with whatever scraps make it to the freezer. :)
hmmmm... it's almost worth a flight over! ♥ ~Blue
Post a Comment