Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Birth Announcement

My dear sister made a very sweet musical montage of Zeth's adoption weekend for us. Even though it's a bit after the fact now for me to post this, it is about the best birth announcement I could imagine.

I have to admit as we were lounging by the hotel pool knowing that our birth mother was in her second day of hard labor a few miles away, I did have pangs of guilt that I couldn't be there to help share her pain somehow. But other than that and the bittersweet first moments when we received our precious son, the weekend was pretty amazing. The beauty of the island, the amazing sunrise on Zeth's birthday and the tender first few days with him were all masterfully captured in my sisters first attempt at a musical picture collage. Can't thank her enough for being such a wonderful sister and auntie. Enjoy**.

**I noticed a buffering problem when previewing this video on the blog. Hopefully it plays smoothly for you. There is a slightly different version on youtube that I could send you a link to if you're interested in leaving a comment.

No comments: