It's time for some new pictures of the kiddos. At 4-weeks, Zeth had his first day at the beach. It was kind of a washed out day but that didn't dampen Zana's spirit any. That's her running up and down the shoreline. Zeth just wanted to eat and sleep. That's my idea of a perfect day at the beach.
Zana started gymnastics classes in Sept and is having a great time learning how to put her Tigger-like impulses to a more structured use. She's already performed at two school carnivals. But her being in the youngest group for the school, her performance lasted something like 15 seconds and consisted of 3 handstands and a cartwh
eel. It's a start.
eel. It's a start.We've been so fortunate that Zana has not had any jealous moments (yet?) over her new sibling. Actually it's been quite the contrary. I don't recall ever seeing a kid as loving towards, proud of and doting over than Zana has been with Zeth. She is as crazy for this adorable kid as we are as parents. I think all the years of praying as a family for Heavenly Father to send us a baby really helped her feel a sense of ownership and stewardship over this incredible little blessing.

I caught Zeth having a good dream one morning. I just love how his face lights up when he smiles.
His eyes are focusing now and he smiles at us more regularly as he realizes what he's looking at. At this point, his smiles are our reward for all the sleepy feedings we're waking up for each night.


I just love the inquisitive face of a new life. The furrowed eyebrows are a frequent expression. Zana regularly asks me what he's thinking so I'm constantly making up something. It's a fun game she loves to play. I wonder what he's thinking here.

1 comment:
They are soooo cute! I can't wait to visit you guys...
-Bonnie ♥
Post a Comment