I've started a blog or two in the past but never got hooked on the concept. In light of the new arrival, I am going to make a real effort to use this as my primary mode of keeping anyone interrested in my loop and save your email space by adding pictures here. Blogs...what a convenient invention. My lofty ambition is to make this interresting and a fun time investment for all but I know I have much work to do on my creative writing skills. I don't feel it wise to overly expose my darling family so some names and locations may have been changed to protect the innocent.
So Zeth was born on 9-9-07, via an amazing "birth mother" whom I can't express enough love for, and came home with us from the hospital on 9-10-07. Since he was born on a neighboring island, he had his first airplane ride just one day old. Our daughter "Zana" has been such an amazing and excited big sister from the start. She absolutely adores him and loves being a big sister. We couldn't be more thrilled at how she's adjusting and how he is fitting in our family.
Zeth is one month old today. I like recognizing unnecessary milestones 'like such as' calendar months passing. He is such a strong little man it's suprising. He can aready pull himself up with his strong little arms and vice-grip hands and push his body up with his legs. He's got such a strong neck - although he still has trouble controling it sometimes. Hello Headbuts! 


The whole family is asleep so I'm going to take a cue from them and hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment