
In case you've been wondering (and I'm sure you have) if I've changed much in the past 10-20 years, the answer is nope! Aside from a few new sun spots, wrinkles and gray hairs I'm pretty much the same as I was 10 years ago (in my opinion) externally at least. No extreme makeover yet. I wonder if I'll ever enjoy the same dramatic weight loss my sisters did years ago but that's highly unlikely given my present lifestyle. I absolutely love being a 30-something, despite dreading the thought of passing 29 a decade or so ago. I think life gets better with each passing decade so I just can't wait til I'm 103 by Jimminy!

Along those lines, tomorrow is my darling husband's birthday. I've asked, poked and prodded if he has any wishes, expectations, desires, anything for his birthday and he hasn't given me a clue. He's the kind of guy who just goes out and gets whatever material things he wants for himself so it's hard to come up with something he really wants and hasn't already bought for himself recently. (A terabyte darling!!?? How you get away with these things I'll never understand.)
Happy Birthday Big R! We love you!
3 comments:
cute family!! i especially love zeth's little foot in the last picture on her arm!
Yep, Zeth's feet are always looking for someone to climb on. He especially loves having his feet on his sister.
Notice how his right hand is in her hair... the next shot on the camera has Zana screaming and Zeth pulling a wad of her hair. I should do a post of the not so perfect pictures. Those are the funny ones... hmmm.
i love this post! such an adorable family. missin' ya! ♥
~blue
Post a Comment