I sent out an email to many of my family and friends a couple days ago with my new cell phone # and the link to my blog with a subtle suggestion that I love visitors and readers who leave comments. So far all I've been hearing in response is ...crickets... So that leads me to believe that I really am alone out here - with the exception of my 2 faithful readers (you know who you are). Undeterred, I'm just going to carry on blogging as if this were a semi-personal journal and hopefully someday I'll somehow really appreciate having recorded everything for posterity.
Yesterday I took a turn dropping off Zana and her friend for gymnastics. She pleaded with me to just stay a few minutes and watch her. My initial reaction was, "I gotta get back to work" but when she asked again, I thought I can certainly spare 15 minutes to show support for something important to her from one of her biggest fans. She was thrilled. I pulled out my trusty Canon PowerShot 750 (love it!) and capitalized on the time to catch a few maneuvers.






Big hug with T. Awwww.
3 comments:
Those are great pics! I especially like the fourth one. You go Zana!
Don't worry.... you aren't alone! I pop in every few days or so to see whats new on the island. :)
Love the gymnastics!
-Jen
Zana -- THE LIMBER GIRL! I wonder if I could coax my body to do something like that..... well, then again, maybe not.
Post a Comment