Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cuties

I should have posted these pictures 2 weeks ago but I was too busy being sick trying to get my swollen eyes & lungs to return to normal. So here's a smattering of Zeth cruising.






And some of him having fun with food. Zana wanted to help feed him. So I gladly accepted her offer and went off to wash dishes. When I returned, I think there was more food on the kid than in him.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love that last picture of Zeth! He's so cute. So is Zana. She's growing up so fast!

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i can't believe how mobile he is! it can't have been enough times since i was there with you for him to be this big already! has it been that long since i saw you? :-( ♥ ~blue