Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pajama Day

Last night when I got home from work, Zana was wiped out asleep on my bed in her school clothes. Hoping she'd wake up later, I let her sleep in her clothes. When she finally woke up this morning I told her to take off her school uniform and put on her PJs because as it happens today is the day during their "Spirit Week" dubbed Pajama Day. So she put on her pajamas, had breakfast and went to school.

Nice to switch things up a bit. She asked me if I was wearing my PJs today too but I told her sadly that my work doesn't get to do spirit week like her. But that is something to consider bringing up for next year's Employee Appreciation Week... Imagine the whole President's Council and all the Professors showing up to work in whatever it is they sleep in. :D

3 comments:

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimber said...

Exactly. I wouldn't want to see anyone walking around in their undies here whatever the type - cause you know that's just about all most people wear to sleep in here in my balmy tropical locale.

Blue said...

Sorry, but one-piecer G's would just seriously freak me out. I don't care if it is spirit week ;-) ~blue