Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evil Kidevil

I'm sure we are in for it with this boy Zeth. He's quick and doesn't know the meaning of NO still. This morning he was running around the kitchen and fell face first on the tile so hard he actually cut or burst something in his gum. It was a scary moment cause I've never seen him bleed (other than getting immunizations) but I am glad I had the good sense to just soak it up and numb the pain for him with an ice pop which he thoroughly enjoyed having never tried one before.

After feeding him the ice pop, I took his shirt to peroxide out the blood which he had drooled all over himself. Meanwhile he crawls away into the living room and climbs to the top of the couch and falls off with a loud thud and more screaming. Apparently he will need to learn things the hard way. Thank goodness we have carpet in the living & bed rooms where he most frequently falls off the furniture. This is the joy of boys - right?


Last week Zana came to my office to visit. She was keeping occupied doodling on stuff and presented me with "a note from daddy" which I just thought was so cute it's still hanging on my cubi-wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice penmenship! I Love Zana!

Laura's Linoleum said...

That's so cute what Zana did. I wonder how she'll manipulate romance between you and your DH in the future! Hahaha. And, oh yes, Boys are lovely aren't they? I swear Noa had a bump/bruise/scab somewhere on his body at all times until he turned about 4... and he continues to get them now.