I love finding the bizarre, unnecessary or otherwise just odd sign in random places. There's one on a highway near me that says "Stay In Lane". It's so random and I don't believe it's near a no-passing or double yellow situation at all. It just makes me laugh.
This afternoon at my gym I found one taped to the front desk that is sure to illicit a grin.

Guess some of the girls I work out with don't know how to deal with their jealousy over my rock hard abs very well.
4 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! This was hilarious.
OK - Joy left me another offline comment that just has to be shared it made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants - squatting of course...
***In the women's dorm way back when in ('94) there was a sign:
"Don't stand and squat on the toilet seat. Anyone found squatting on the seat will be fined $20"
Evidently there were some really ticked off girls that didn't appreciate foot prints on their potty seat. But the fine that was so funny. The RAs must have added patrolling the restrooms to their many duties.***
Thanks for sharing Joy!!
That sign is a riot. Even funnier is the visual I get....
*super grin* ha ha ha!
Post a Comment