Friday, August 14, 2009

Madeover

It was way past the acceptable stage and too much time had passed to be excusable anymore so this past Monday when my day was just not going the way I felt like it should be at work, I decided to take half the day off and go be more productive at home. The kids room had gotten out of control and drastic measures were in order so I finally dismantled the crib Zeth hasn't slept in in probably a year and pulled out a bunch of unnecessary stuff to give to charity. It took me several hours of dedicated work but I was able to take this
...and turn it into this.
The kids were thrilled when they got home and saw the transformation. There was squeeling and giggling.


It only took Zeth a minute to find his newly repositioned basketball hoop and start working on the new higher angle.

Still a ton of stuff to go through and dejunk (I'm afraid to open the closet) but it was a refreshing change.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome! I remember being so excited a couple times when I'd come home from school and find that my mom had completely redone my room. It was such a fun surprise. :)

~BonBon

Joey Pauga said...

Now that was a cool makeover! :)

Alloro said...

Wow! It's like Clean Sweep! :)