Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

It's about time I post some of our Halloween pix. For the first time that I can remember, my husband sort of got into the spirit of Halloween all by himself. He wore a loud shirt to work all day and threw on a wig to go trick-or-treating with the kids and I. I think having a son has changed him for the better. He's a much more involved daddy to both kids - not that he was neglectful with Zana - but he's really been wonderful since #2 arrived on the scene.


Nothing scores points and leaves an impression like having Kim Possible escort HRH Zana to Kindergarten.


The cutest little pumpkin spook you'll ever see.

Zana has a great sense of humor. Two days before Halloween she was begging me to let her wear her costume fangs to school. I told her she could wear them on Halloween if she wanted and she happily agreed. So here is our princess with bad dental issues in all her glory.


The stylish orthodontic fashion trend caught on as the night drew longer and the candy consumption took effect.

And disgression was thrown to the wind as I pucker up with Rufus the naked mole rat. I think that Kim Possible may have had one too many 3Musketeers bars that day.

No comments: