


Things that still amaze me or that I want to remember - Zeth slept 6 straight nighttime hours twice last week. It's progress but he's still not quite making it through the night. Hence, we're still not making it through the night but I have to say my dear husband has been amazing about taking the early morning feedings recently. I tell myself I'm gonna be the one to wake and respond to the cry for food but he gets to it before I even come to full consciousness lately.

Holding Zeth on my shoulder today I put my hand under his feet to bunch him into a ball - to help him pass some gas he was crying about. It only took a few seconds before he had pushed himself up to a full standing position eye-to-eye with me and checking out the scene around him. He is just so strong and has been from the start. He could pull himself up using his arms and legs from about a month old.


He is drinking about 3.5 ozs every 3 hours during the day and usually goes a little longer at least once during the night. His tummy has really filled out this month so he's on an outward growth spurt currently. Details details.
This weekend was the FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) annual beach party/potluck. It was so good to see our local LDSFS adoption team all there to share our joy which is in large part a result of their efforts on our behalf, give us updates on what they've been doing all year and just to let the kids of adoptive families have a day where they are all in the majority as to their adoptive family status. We are blessed to have such a thriving community of adoption supporters here.
1 comment:
Cool baby Ethan, way to go big boy we are waiting for a great 1/4 back at Kahuku Hi in 16 years, for sure Aunty Maeva will be in the audience to cheer and the girls be the cheerleaders hahahahaha
way cool Bro.
Post a Comment