After a bit of research on the name I'm not so sure I like the title afterall. Chronos (actual spelling) was Zeus's father (so technically I'm breaking office policy about no cross-dressing but oh well). Well when Chronos was given a prophecy that one of his children would someday kill him, he ate all his children. Nice. Except his wife ran away and hid herself and their last child Zeus who she raised alone. Eventually Zeus came back and beheaded his father and all his siblings came walking out of Chronos's neck and he was banished to a pit somewhere. Pretty crazy story but there it is. And here I am with my All-Purpose-Fairy friend.

Modeling the new along with the ancient model of Kronos timeclocks

With some office buddies

And just my upcoming team-triathlon teammates

Zana is a "Go Go Girl" from the 60's, Zeth is a rookie basketball player and Ram is his coach (which is just my creative way of saying he's once again, himself). Zeth was pretty tripped out by the change of scenery at our church 'Trunk-Or-Treat' last night. We tried to get him to wear the afro but he just wouldn't do it. So Daddy was a hero and wore the wig for him. Good coach.


Here are some of my other favorite shots from last night.




Zana only walked around trick-or-treating for about 10-minutes before coming back and asking if she could hand out candy with me. She even gave away all but about 10-pieces of her own candy. She sorted her loot and chucked everything back into out give-out bowl except for a few lollipops and Skittles. It's just crazy how she doesn't like chocolate still. But I'm not going to push it, I'm just relieved we won't have a huge pile of sugar this year like last if all goes as planned tonight. Speaking of which, it's time to go trick or treating now... again.
2 comments:
that shot of your boys is priceless. I think it's adorable that Z is so unaffected by the sugar frenzy that was the hallmark of my youth. just goes to show when your not deprived of something you don't obsess over it!
that first picture of you made me think "Oh look! She dressed up as Rhonda!" ;-)
♥
Hey nice pics. Now I feel very uncreative since I went as a "Samoan guy from Texas!"
Post a Comment